East Texas Automation, LLC
A system without Power Management, is a system waiting to fail. Everything from transient voltage through the incoming utility, to excess voltage from a nearby lightening strike can and will interfere with your system. We take the necessary steps to insure that your electronics are protected. Power Protection includes the following:
1. Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS). The UPS is a large device which has internal batteries. In the event of a power outage , your equipment will have power.
2. Surge Protection at every TV
3. Surge Protection at the equipment location.
4. In Line surge protection for incoming utility services
5. Surge Eliminators on electrical branch circuits.